Some of us foodies have midnight cravings and if there is a dish that can be prepared in less than 2 minutes, it is worth knowing about! The recipe I am sharing here is for “Creamy Salted Cookies with Tomato Topping.”
To begin with, the ingredients you need: Salted cookies (make sure they are crispy and light), milk creme, tomato or cucumber if tomatoes are not your favorite, and tomato sauce or any other sauce you may like.
How to prepare the dish?
- Take a plate and place the salted cookies on it.
- Now, spread a little milk creme on each of the cookies.
- Next, decorate the cookies with tomato or cucumber as toppings.
- Now, pour a drop of tomato sauce or any other sauce of your preference in each of these cookies.
- That’s all! You are ready to eat the snack!
You are free to use this recipe as an evening or a teatime snack recipe too!