Snapchat has quickly evolved as a popular social media application with the app being rated by
Here are some of the reasons why the latest android version of Snapchat is not a hit:
- As many as 1005423 have rated Snapchat 1 on a scale of 5, thus reducing its overall rating to 3.9.
This is a worrisome statistic for the app. Whatsapp Messenger, a similar app has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5.
2. Comments by customers show their high level of dissatisfaction with the recent update:
3. Some of the core issues:
- The app works on the phone, but not on the tablet.
- No unlimited zoom and focus for the front camera.
- The new version completely slows down the android phones.
- Advertisements make up half of the screen.
- The app is quite slow with delayed notifications and message delivery reported by some users on Google Play reviews.
It is for the Snapchat team to review this feedback, and stay ahead in the messaging apps segment.
Disclaimer: The current analysis is solely based on user reviews for Snapchat app on Google Play. No personal reviews have been added.