What makes New Year special? You can name several things that are associated with the occasion, but greetings and wishes hold paramount importance throughout the New Year weekend. In fact, the first thing that people do on the morning of 1st January each year is to wish each other with popular quotes and sayings.
The list of 25 popular New Year Greetings and Sayings is mentioned below:
1)“The future ahead, holds numerous surprises for you. Be open to changes. Happy New Year”.
2)“Just a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around. May the New Year add a new beauty and freshness into your life! Happy New Year”.
3)“Wishing you good health, happiness, and success in the coming year and always”. Happy New Year.
4)“With a passing year, shall pass the pains and troubles of the past. Stop thinking about the times that are gone, instead waste your time worrying about the future. May you have a great New Year.
5)“Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
6)Wishing you a year that is filled with all the fragrance of roses, illuminated with all the lights of the world and be blessed with all the smiles on the planet. Hope this year will be the year when all your dreams come true. Happy New Year 2015.
7) “A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I’ve played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year.” — Edgar Guest
8) This year has come to an end and it will take away all the pain and mistakes. Now you have a brand new beginning to look forward to. Happy New Year, with love from all of us!
9) In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want. – Irish Toast
10) “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” — Vern McLellan
11)Time is like a flowing river, no water passes beneath your feet twice, much like the river, moments never pass you by again, so cherish every moment that life gives you and have a wonderful New Year.
12) Sometimes people forget how much 365 days actually brings to their lives. However, this is the right moment to reflect and to hope for 365 more wonderful days! Happy New Year!
13) “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. Happy New Year.
14) New Years is the perfect occasion to celebrate love, friendships and all the good things in life. Let’s take the time to appreciate what this year has given us and what the new one is about to bring! Happy New Year!
15) The New Year is the time of unfolding horizons and the realization of dreams, may you rediscover new strength and garner faith with you, and be able to rejoice in the simple pleasures that life has to offer and put a brave front for all the challenges that may come your way. Wishing you a lovely New Year.
16) “The Merry New Year is born like the bright berry from the naked thorn.” — Hartley Coleridge
17) May the New Year bring to you Warmth of love and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination. Happy New Year!
18) Happy New Year. May the New Year bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.
19) May this New Year bring all the crazy colors and fun in your life.
20) Let this New Year be the one, where all your dreams come true, so with a joyful heart, put a start to this year anew. Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.
21) “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
22) “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” — T.S. Eliot
23) “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” — Edith Lovejoy Pierce
24) May the gift of love, happiness, peace, and warmth be yours as you make a new start. Happy New Year!