Every one of us wants to celebrate the New Year’s Eve with full excitement and zeal, but often we take a wrong decision while choosing an appropriate place for New Year celebration. Though you easily search for party spots to enjoy your New Year’s Eve to the fullest, there is hardly any information on places that you should usually avoid on that particular day.
Therefore, I am mentioning here top 5 places and spots that you should always avoid on the New Year’s Eve for a celebration purpose. It is certainly dangerous to celebrate the New Year’s Day with your family at these unusual places.
1) Forests: Adventurous spirits inside us often compel us to do things which we usually don’t try. On New Year’s Eve always listen to your own rational mind before venturing out for any celebration. Even if your heart wishes for a quirky celebration this New Year, just ignore it.
It is very risky to celebrate at forests as you never know when an untoward incident will take place there. Wild animals could pounce on you at the spurt of a moment or even a dangerous insect may sting you. So I strongly advice everyone of you to never think of making a forest as your celebration spot.
2) Celebration on Boat and Ship: A journey through ship and boat is amazing but not at the time of New Year when there is a change of weather and the overcrowded public. It won’t be a good idea altogether.
It does not just make you feel more uncomfortable with the frequent change of weather and high speed of the vehicle, but also keeps you constantly disturbed. Especially, when you have children with you then don’t dare to celebrate New Year’s Eve on ship and boat – the curiosity of a child and their inquisitiveness often leads to mishaps. So completely avoid ship and boat.
3) An Abandoned House: Don’t do something excessively different this New Year. Even if an abandoned cottage is available on rent in your vicinity, don’t accept it as your celebratory spot. An abandoned house is often an easy prey for antisocial elements and goons. To stay away from unwanted tension never even think of an abandoned house as a place for a celebration. Also, abandoned houses are often viewed as a safe haven for negative forces such as satan and evil spirits.
4) Unknown Den: Celebrating important occasions at den has now become a trend. Take any important day of celebration and people throng to decorated dens especially made for those purposes. But I would rather suggest you to pick some other possible places to enjoy your New Year’s Eve and the following week. Frankly speaking, New Year celebration at den is the weirdest idea ever. The problem of lack of oxygen supply and scarcity of light always lead to an accident at these places.
5) Desert: Even if you are residing in an area that is near a desert, for celebration purposes you mustn’t pick it as your celebratory spot. In deserts, there is not just a scarcity of oxygen supply but extreme heat waves during the day and cold waves at night make it horrible to plan a day out there. People used to get dehydrated at deserts so we must avoid it. Also, shops are located far away from desert hence any celebratory plan at these places is not good.