In the current age of gizmos and gadgets, it is certainly an interesting idea to gift unique and awesome gadgets to your loved one on Valentine’s Day. You might be thinking it’s a weird idea to do so, but as a matter of fact offering your soul mate with a piece of wonderful technosavvy gift sounds thrilling in itself.
1) Apple Smart Watch: The Apple Smart Watch is more than just a wrist timer. In fact, it has various fitness and health related apps that keep a person hale and hearty. You can also connect the watch to your other Apple devices as well including IPhone, Ipods and others.
2) Samsung Galaxy A8: This smartphone is the most mesmerizing present for a lovely occasion such as the Valentine’s Day. Modestly priced around $500, the spectacular features of the device are sure to win your heart at its first sight. Its 5.7-inch display screen with Android OS and 16-mega pixel rear camera make the handset an outstanding one.
3) Notion: If your partner doesn’t have that much time to look after his home, then this gift is perfect for him or her. The equipment has a smart and small multi-function sensor that traces a lot of important things related to your daily needs. The device informs you via your smartphone in case there is a water leakage or someone opens/ closes the door of your home.
4) MacBook: You might be familiar with Laptop with a Widows OS. But, working on a MacBook device is an amazing experience. It is sure to intrigue you more than ever. Apple provides its MacBook in thinnest dimension and you will be amazed at its beauty for sure. Mac OS is a brilliant operating system to work with. Don’t miss it.
5) PlayStation Experience 2015: Is there any one, who doesn’t like playing virtual games? The answer to this question is an emphatic no. It is because our love for virtual games continues irrespective of our ages. It’s definitely a brilliant idea to gift your partner a brand new PlayStation Experience 2015.
6) Divoom Voombox: Everyone loves listening to music. Gift this wonderful portable speaker to your loved one on Valentine’s Day. He or she will definitely like it for sure. This wireless speaker can be easily connected to your smartphone or laptop via Bluetooth as well. You can immensely enjoy the latest range of foot-tapping songs with your family members and friends.
7) Microsoft Surface 3: This is the laptop that is sure to captivate the heart of your partner. It has all features that make it one of the greatest devices that you come across in recent times. It is often referred to as 2-in-1 tablet/laplet for its stunning look. The device runs on Windows OS 8.1and can be upgraded to Windows 10 version too.
8) Satechi LightMate Emergency LED Flash Light: It is the coolest gadget that you can purchase it anytime and anywhere. If offers a brilliant long lasting LED light with various color options; Dim, Medium, Bright, SOS and strobe. The powerful 2200mAh battery comes with an USB port that facilitates charging of your smartphone in case of need. It is indeed a great device for globetrotters or people who love to travel often.
9) Universal Remote Control: This is a one-stop solution to all your remote control needs. It is probably the most magnificent gift for your valentine. This remote control app will allow you to use your smartphone as a remote control. It works with more than 200,000 gadgets and home appliances.
10) TrackR StickR: The device is very useful for busy people who don’t have that much time to search this and that in his room. For example, if you don’t remember in which shelf you have kept your smartphone; then this smart device could help you track out that instantly. Sounds interesting! Just fastened your TrackR StickR to any item inside your room. In case, you forget an item such as your wallet, the app will beep to make you cautious about where you left it last time.
The list may go on and on, but given above are the top 10 technosavvy gifts for your Valentine on the occasion of a lovely Valentines day 2016.