Valentine’s Day is one of the most important days in every person’s life. This is probably the only day when you have the liberty to express your feeling and celebrate the relevance of love.
Just imagine for a moment, you and your loved one sitting on a couch together and watching some ever-enchanting romantic movies – the ones which could take you to a journey of long lasting love! It would be definitely an awesome feeling for sure.
Here is the list of evergreen romantic movies that you can watch and enjoy with your soul mate on Valentine’s Day.
1) Titanic: This film is about a heart wrenching tale of how the world’s biggest ship RMS Titanic sank despite of the belief that won’t. The way James Cameron described the ship wreckage and the romantic relationship that developed between Rose (Kate Winslet) and Jack (Leonardo De Caprio) on the ship, is truly magnificent.
2) The notebook: An enigmatic love story with a climax in the end. The film described love affairs between Noah and Allie. With various turns and twists, both the lead characters of the story woke up to find each other dead at the end of the film. Now you have to watch the movie to figure it why and how it happened.
3) Australia: This epic romantic drama is world famous for its simple yet poignant theme. Set in the backdrop of Second World War, this film demonstrated the courage of a widower in her fight against the odds of life. The film will keep you enthralled for most of the time, and the sweet romantic relationship between Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman will keep mesmerizing you from start to end.
4) The Luckyone: This beautiful film is about the US Marine Logan who fell in love with a woman whom he doesn’t know well. Though, the woman herself lived a very confusing life yet the element of love brought both of them together.
5) The Holiday: This film revolves around three characters; Iris (Kate Winslet), Graham (Jude Law) and Amanda (Cameron Diaz). The film took an interesting turn when both the girls planned to swap each other’s house. Eventually Iris’s brother Graham fell in love with Amanda. While Iris became close with Miles. In the end, the film ends on a happy note as each of them found their true love.
6) P.S. I Love You: Released in the year 2007, this film is truly a touching tale of how a deceased husband guided her beloved wife to stay happy and move on in life in the absence of him. A marvelous script followed with the astute direction and screen play, makes it a must watch film on Valentine’s Day.
7) Valentine’s Day: This film is a collection of sweet and sour anecdotes of the lives of several individuals compiled in a single film. It’s a multi starrer film and there is not a single dull moment in it. As a bonus you will get an opportunity to have a lot of laugh by watching the film.
8) A Cindrella Story: The film is based on the life of Sam (Hillary Duff), a teenager who used to do all sort of hard work at her step mother’s house. Her life was definitely going through a difficult phase when she did friendship with a boy via emails and text messaging and suddenly her life changed.
9) No Strings Attached: Two friends who were the best friends refrained from falling in love. Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) perfectly demonstrates the feeling of love in the movie. However, the twist came in the film when both planned not to fall in love. It would be interesting to see who fall in love first.
10) Sleepless in Seattle: This story is all about Sam’s life after his wife’s death. It was through effort of his son that he was finally able to meet the beautiful Annie. They met at the Empire State Building on Valentine’s Day. They fall in love with each other.