It is often said that where flower blooms, so does hope. True, a single flower speaks a lot of words. It raises the level of our self esteem, cheerful spirit and hope. A Bouquet of flowers is the most popular New Year gifts worldwide.
Let’s talk about some of the world’s fantastic and spectacular flowers that you can easily present to somebody as a New Year gift.
1) Sunflower: The unique look of the flower symbolizes good health, love, and optimism. Sunflower is widely regarded for its health benefits too. Whoever receives this flower on a fresh and cozy morning of New Year will fall in love with it at its first sight.
2) Daffodils: The flower happened to be the muse of world famous poet William Wordsworth for the sheer beauty of it. Daffodils are synonymous with a fresh beginning. It’s definitely amazing to gift your family and friends with a bouquet of fresh Daffodils on the first day of a New Year. Daffodils symbolize sincerity, happiness and truthfulness.
3) Plumeria: If you haven’t heard about it, then you have missed knowing about the Earth’s one of the most attractive flowers. Plumeria has four different types and each varies from one-another. The flower is known for its sweet smell and vibrant colors. If you want to make your New Year gift unique and smart, then a bouquet of Plumeria is a good choice to gift somebody.
4) Dahlia: The flower is immensely popular for its blissful appearance. Dahlia is mostly available on White, Purple and Pink. You can simply pick few Dahlia flowers of various colors and tie them together. Put all of them in a single pot and your New Year gift is ready. Try it.
5) Tulip: A Tulip is more than just a flower. The centre of a Tulip represents heart. It is also touted as the closest competitor to rose. So, you can definitely present a bouquet of fresh Tulip on 1st January 2016 to your loved ones. Apart from its sweet and fresh fragrance, the flower is famous for its cool yellow color and gorgeous look.
6) Gazania: We often hear the idiom that ‘flowers are the sweetest gifts from the gods.’ And it’s completely true. Sometimes, world’s costliest gifts even fail to uplift one’s spirit that a bouquet of fresh flowers can easily do. Gazania, one of South Africa’s most popular flowers, is one such of its kind wonderful flower. It is also called treasure flower for its exquisiteness.
7) Rose: It is the most ever enchanting flower that you could ever come across. Rose is widely admired for its extremely sweet smell and color. Nothing could be more elegant than a bouquet of freshly plucked rose on important days of our life such as the birthday party, marriage ceremony or even the first day of the year. A rose bouquet can be the best New Year gift to give your beloved ones on the first dawn of 2016.
8) Orchid: One of the most vibrant flowers of all time, Orchid, continues to rule the mind and hearts of people all across the globe. The flower symbolizes the feeling of beauty, strength, luxury and love. A bouquet of original Orchids is an outstanding present. Pink Orchids are truly awesome. It a perfect New Year gift to someone whom you love very much.
9) Water Lilies: Enthralling array of Water Lilies could instantly win your hearts at its first sight. A Lotus is one of the most common Water lilies that is widely popular for its marvelous appearance. Offering three-four pieces of fresh lotuses to your beloved one is definitely a good idea to commence the auspicious Happy New year 2016.
10) Dianthus: This flower is extremely popular for its magnificence and beauty. You can find a wide array of Dianthus frequently in Asia and Southern Europe. These small flowers are usually found in clusters and offer a miraculous view to spectators. A bouquet of Dianthus can also be presented to someone as a New Year gift.