“It was a million tiny little things, that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together. And I knew it.” ~ Tom Hanks in sleepless in Seattle
This dialogue from a famous Hollywood film says it all. Love is all about those tiny million feelings that bloom inside heart. Valentine’s Day is the most important occasion to celebrate the joy of love and let those tiny feelings speak for themselves.
The day is of utmost relevance, especially for a couple as they wish to take their relationship forward. Starting the day by proposing someone you love is a matter of great ecstasy for the lovebird. Proposing your soul-mate on this day sounds great and special. These love quotes will certainly soothe both of your hearts as you read them aloud.
1) “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” — Barbara de Angelis: True, the above quote clearly explains the immense power of love. But, you need to fall in love in order to realize it and at that very moment you will be a changed individual.
2) “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft: Love is simply not what people think of it. It’s not just a matter of being accompanied with your beloved one, in fact love makes you more perfect then you wish for. It is the magical and intrinsic charm of your partner that let you feel heaven on earth.
3) “Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other.” — Rainer Maria Rilke: The above couplet perfectly describes the journey of love. It is a scintillating union of two souls who wish to stay together for the rest of lifetime with a firm belief on one-another.
4) “A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.” — Rupert Brooke: It is important to express your love and what a better way to demonstrate the same by simply kissing your beloved one on a pious day such as the Valentine’s Day. This simple gesture intertwines two hearts together.
5) “Love without reason lasts the longest.” — Anonymous: You may find someone adorable for her skills or beauty but love is not all about being perfect. Love just happens without any indication and warning. It’s just happens at a spark of a moment – a heartbeat and suddenly you will find yourself in love.
6) “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks: It’s an awesome feeling to live inside the world of love far from stress, problems and cacophony. Everything seems fair and just in love. Though, love can never be seen, yet that special affection for somebody will surely keep you in a cheerful spirit.
7) “Love always brings difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy.”— Vincent Van Gogh: Famous painter Van Gogh has correctly defined what love is all about. He described that there will come difficulties with love but still the feeling of affection for somebody will keep giving you strength and energy.
8) “In dreams and in love, there are no impossibilities.” —Janos Arnay: Love transcends beyond boundaries, community, nation and social status. It makes one crazy and practical at the same time. Both love and dreams hold infinite possibilities.
9) “Love is composed of asingle soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle: Love is not mere a feeling but the fact that two lovely hearts may be having different bodies but they are composed of a single soul. When you are having such a strong attachment to another person, then definitely you have made the perfect choice for yourself.
10) “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” — Robert Heinlein: Finally, how can you miss this epic quote from one of the world’s finest writers? Indeed, love is not all about fun and happiness as it entails equal amount of sacrifice as well. If you feel someone else’s happiness as your own, then definitely you are in love with her.