“A touch of love makes everyone a poet….
Love – a word, a feeling or something more than that. It is that quintessential element without which a life is not worth living for. Everyone falls in love at least once in their lives. But, nobody can predict when it will happen.
On a fine sunny morning you may find yourself changed, feel the happiness underneath your soul feel the rhythm of your heartbeats and may wish to sing a song without caring about your voice – that’s love. It’s a wonderful feeling and words often fall short to describe how it actually feels to be in love.
1) The Conversation Goes Long: You enjoy talking to somebody for a relatively longer period of time than others. He or she might talk stupid, yet you like it – that’s love. Certainly, he or she is someone special – about whom you think round the clock.
2) Dare to Stare: We often read it in romantic stories that love begins with eyes. When you are in love you just can’t stare at him or her eyes, because you feel the shyness for just no reason at all. Your eyes might disclose about the special feelings that you have for him or her inside your heart.
3) Missing Somebody too Much: When you are missing somebody at every moment of your life, then definitely you are smitten with someone. It just feels too tedious to stay away from somebody even if that amounts to just a few hours only.
4) Non-Stop Talking About Him or Her: When you are in love with somebody, that person becomes the most important person in your life. You just keep talking about him or her with your parents, friends and everyone around you. This is what love is all about.
5) When You Count Each Moment: Time is precious especially when you feel the love is in the air. Suppose your partner is just 5-minute late on a romantic date, yet you find it annoying. Because love is made up those tiny moments, minor disputes and lovely conversations.
6) Special Outfit: Wearing a dress depending upon the choice of your partner is something that happens during love. You just want him or her to feel special about you. People often change their habits, manner and dressing patters as per the wish of their loved one.
7) So Many Questions: Love is not mere a feeling but an emotional reaction that raises the level of consciousness that you have for your partner. When you are in love you won’t mind asking too many questions about his or her personal preference. You obviously want to know if your soul-mate thinks in the same manner that you do.
8) Ready for Sacrifices: As the proverb goes – everything is just and fair in love and war. Hence, when you have that special feeling for somebody you will not refrain from making sacrifices to keep him happy. In other words, both of you must be ready to do anything for each other.
9) Being Crazy: The love is a crazy feeling and everyone encounters with the same in their lives. It is universal and it’s really very hard to escape from the touch of love. When you are in love you behave crazily; it means you just can’t concentrate on your study, food, and of course your daily routine. Rather, you keep smiling and thinking about your soul-mate all the time.
10) The Perfect Person for Me: It is the love that drives everyone crazy. When we love a person truly from the bottom of our heart, then we tend to see only the positive aspect of that person – while overlooking all the negative qualities that he or she may possess. Staying oblivious of the whole situation, we just wish to hold on to each others’ hand and begin a new life with fresh hope, zeal and enthusiasm.