Image source: inkpal.com
Every time we decide to purchase a brand new printer the first thing that comes to our minds is whether to purchase a laser printer or inkjet printers? In case of laser printers, toner cartridge is used for the print while in inkjet printers liquid ink is used through microscopic nozzles to ensure that print is done properly. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
The basic difference between inkjet printers and laser printers is the color prints. A laser printer can only print black and white (mono) materials while inkjet printers can easily print colorful stuff.
Top 5 Differences between Inkjet Printers and Laser Printers
Price of the machine: Nowadays, both Laser Printers and Inkjet Printers are priced competitively. In fact, they are sold at almost the similar price.
Price per print: Printing black and white copies with laser prints costs far lesser than doing the same using inkjet printers
Color Print: Laser printers don’t support printing of colorful copies while inkjet printers easily support so. Even if the new color laser prints support color copies – these cost too much.
Print speed: A laser printer can print up to 17 black and white copies in a minute while inkjet printers can just print around 7 (B&W) copies per minute.
Multipurpose Use: If you wish to do too many things like print scan and copy, then inkjet printers are the best. But if you wish to use printer only for printing then Laser Printer is the best option.
Inkjet Printer: Features at a Glance
- It supports high quality photo printing.
- These printers are smaller, portable and lightweight.
- It can print on glossy papers with superior texture
- It can be instantly switched on put to use immediately. It takes very less time to warm up.
- The ink is little more expensive than toner ink.
- It requires frequent maintenance to get superior print quality.
- The machine speed is little lower as compared to lasers.
- Inkjet printers can be problematic when you wish to print more copies.
Laser Printer: Feature at a Glance
- It gives correct black impression on print.
- Apt for printing high volume of pages in black and white.
- Costing per print is far lesser in laser printer than inkjet printers.
- It takes relatively more time to get warm up than inkjet printers.
- Toner leakage is quite possible in Laser printers which could completely destroy the pages in the output sheet.
- It can’t handle a variety of pages that Inkjets do.
- These printers weigh more and are difficult to travel with.
- Photo quality in laser prints is not that much good as compared to inkjets.
The differences are clear. Both Laser and inkjet printers have their own merits and demerits. Now, which one you will buy completely depends upon your own requirement and needs.
Well, if you wish to print colorful photos using your printer and you do not have bulk printing needs then you buying a multipurpose inkjet printer could be the apt option before you. But if you wish to use the printer for commercial purposes and heavy use, then go for monochromatic laser printers.
The celebration time has just begun. With hardly a few hours to go before the gala celebration of Merry Xmas, most of the people will be looking forward to a suitable medium to convey their best wishes to near and dear ones. That’s when the role of Christmas video card apps assumes big importance.
It’s apparently impossible to send personal greetings to everyone you know. Obviously, distance gap and time factor won’t let you do so. But using high-quality apps will make feel almost being a part of Christmas celebration even if you are residing at some far-flung places where yuletide is not that much popular. Moreover, you can start using this beautiful Christmas video card app instantly after downloading the same on your smartphone.
- Jibjab: If you are really looking for a cool Christmas video card app then you can’t miss it out. This app introduces you to a lot of amazing Christmas e-greetings video card such as ‘Twinkle all the way’, ‘Santa’s Twerk Shop’ and ‘Santa Claus is coming to town’ among many others. Also the app will let you send several e-greeting to your friends and near and dear ones using a single click. This app works on several OS including the Android and iOS.
- Twelve (12) Days of Christmas: This is a fun app with lots of animations, original Christmas carols and colorful wallpapers. Another feature of the app is its special function allowing users to easily record their celebration video and audio while singing. A user can also easily share these videos among his friends and family members. The Christmas card video app works best on iOS and Iphones.
- Red Stamp Card App: With Xmas round the corner, your hands might be itching to send Christmas greeting to your friends and chums. This app empowers you to instantly create greeting cards and customize the same from your Android or iOS. The app also allows you to convey your message to them within a fraction of seconds.
- NORAD Santa Tracker: This app helps you know more about Santa Claus and related folks associated with Christmas. This app will also let you track Santa’s flight as the countdown for the same has already started. You can also play video games using this app and explore some other interesting Christmas-themed videos. You can download Norad’s Santa tracker for iOS and Android.
- Elf Adventure Christmas: The Elf Adventureapp introduces you to a new exciting mini game every day unlocking a part of the story with every use. Each of the games will have an objective to awaken a white sleeping man for an exciting chilly winter with lots of snowflakes and cold breeze all around. Guys you can use this Christmas card video app on Android and iOS. It’s available free to download. Don’t miss it.
This holiday season; don’t deprive yourself from all the Christmas fun that you should enjoy with your friends and buddies. Using Christmas card video apps you could actually make it a more wonderful celebration altogether. So what are you waiting for? Download a Christmas card video app now and unlock the happiness for a happy and frenzied Christmas.
Airtel has recently launched an online campaign titled “We have nothing to hide.” The advertisement of the campaign on sites such as Youtube shows a video declaring that Airtel will be showing tower and signal status of network in a particular area. The campaign has been launched in India due to the recent hues and cries about network connectivity in the region, and constant complaints by users about call drop issue.
After watching the video, I decided to check the network coverage for some locations on the map: Continue reading