Valentine’s Day might be getting a lot of popularity for being the youth’s only festival of love, but over the last few years people have also started celebrating the day with family and kids. Indeed, the love for one’s family always comes first.
Kids often have a complaint that their parents don’t dedicate much time to them and stay busy with their own stuff round the clock. You can certainly take an official leave on Valentine’s Day and spend a lot of quality time with your loved ones while enjoying the occasion to its fullest.
Here are the 10 tips to celebrate Valentine’s Day with family and children;
1) Valentine’s Party at Home: Let this Valentine’s Day be different. Enjoy the whole day with your family and children. Throw a party, do all the funny stuff and bring a big smile to the face of your wife and kids throughout the day. I can bet this is truly going to be the best Valentine’s Day in your life.
2) Focus on decorating your home: On Valentine’s Day, you should properly decorate your house with balloons, candles and greetings card. This will make you feel more relaxed and happy.
3) Celebrate Each Other’s Presence: Family is primarily the basis of survival for any human being. The Valentine’s Day is the perfect moment to demonstrate the feeling of love and affection that you have towards your family. It will fill your heart with joy and pride to realize that your family loves you so much.
4) Time For your Partner: When children go to sleep, don’t miss that special moment to make her realize that how important she is in your life. Yes, life won’t have been so special without her. You two should dance in the late night to get cozy feeling of love from inside while clasping each other’s hand.
5) Prepare newer recipes: on Valentine’s Day, you should take the charge of preparing a good and delicious dish for your family. Usually, wife leads the Kitchen front but on this day you can give her little rest as you try your experiencing to prepare a good food. I’m sure it would be a relishing treat for your wife and kids.
6) Capture Moments & Memories: One more special reason of celebrating Valentine’s Day is to make sure that you capture some good pictures and memories as and when you get an opportunity to do so. Take a lot of pictures of one another to enjoy the occasion.
7) Enlighten your family members about heart: Many people forget the actual importance of hearts and consider them to be a matter of affection only. Let this Valentine’s Day be a special one to enlighten your family members about the real importance of heart. Plan out an appointment with your general medical practitioner and take your family to him and take few necessary health tips to protect our hearts. Nevertheless, February is officially known as month of the hearts in many parts of the USA, so don’t miss the opportunity to know some little more about hearts.
8) Play with your kids: This Valentine’s Day, play various games with your children and make them happy. You can play Soccer, Rugby, Tennis or whatever games that they peruse you to play.
9) Eat together at a dinner table: You can enjoy one more cherishing moment as you enjoy a heavy supper with your children by eating together on a dining table at night. Simply arrange the dinner and enjoy a delicious dish with your wife and kids. This is simply too awesome memory to take by on Valentine’s Day.
10) Watching Television and reading good books: After the dinner, let your children stay awake for little longer and you can tell them a good story for a few minutes more. Or you can also watch a good family movie with your wife and kids on DVDs such as the Alice in the wonderland, Kung-Fu Panda or even the Harry porter series.