Image source: Google App
A good 8-hour sleep is very hard to get these days. The use of various gadgets and apps from time to time keeps us distracted whole night and in the morning the daily work starts – hardly we get time to nap. However, not all apps are just for fun only. To begin with, there are a lot of high-quality sleeping apps that prompt people to sleep better, and feel refreshed in the following day.
The most common reasons why people stay awake in the night are; insomnia, excessive stress, late night works, watching TV, listening to songs and many more. The list is endless, but somehow one needs to sleep better to stay safe from various diseases while enhancing one’s immunity to fight diseases. Proper sleep is the cornerstone of a healthy mind, body and soul.
- SleepBot for Android: This operating system is getting a lot of admirations from all across the globe for its effectiveness and user-friendly technology. The SleepBot for Android is such a magnificent app that can easily track sleep patterns and astutely measure whether you are having a good 8-hour sleep or not. It will also let you know whether you have snorted in the previous night or not. It supports waking alarm feature too which wakes you up just at the right time in the morning.
- Jawbone UP: The Jawbone Up is another important sleeping app that helps users to track your sleep while ensuring whether you have a proper diet or not. It also has an intelligent sleep recognition feature that finds out whether you are sleeping lightly or deeply. Jawbone Up feature is available for both iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Sleep Cycle: It is an iOS application that monitors your sleep habits and wakes you up at the break of the dawn. The app costs around $1 and you can avail it on your iphone smartphones and tablets. The app collects all data relating to your sleeping habits and informs you the same in the following morning.
- Beddit: This app sends data from an ultra-thin film sensor under your bedsheet to an iOS mobile app installed in your iPhone. This works on the ballistocardiography (BCB) system, which measures cardiorespiratory functions from your respiration and heartbeats. It can measure sleep time, sleep latency and snorting as well.
- eSleep: It is relatively a cheaper app costing just around $1. This app is invented by Vanke software. It plays various soothing tunes to let you sleep tension-free. Pink noise, white noise, nature noise and brown noise helps you to sleep peacefully because of their lower level of decibels.
- Fitbit One: This is an extremely useful app for a good night sleep. You can easily fit it on your pocket. It keeps track of your physical activity and measures whether that is healthy for you or not. When you wish to sleep, simply fasten the fitbit app on your wristband and set it to sleep mode. It will record all your movements that you made in the previous night. Once you connect the app to its website, you will get the complete report on what kept you awake at night and for how much you slept last night. You can use both Android and iOS smartphone to collect FitBit data. This is currently available at $100 per piece.
These low-cost but high-quality sleeping apps help people to get the must-needed 8-hour sleep daily at the night time. So, what are you waiting for? Buy one such app today and sleep better – stay fit.