A well-known concept in marketing management is “Customer is king.” The same concept has been extended to the digital marketing domain with the phrase “Content is king.” There is an increasing rush among companies to offer innovative services to customers and expect a high customer loyalty and service feedback. Many marketers succeed in ensuring a high customer service experience by using traditional methods of periodic customer feedback surveys and interviews or doing market research on competitor’s best practices. I don’t say there is any harm in doing so, but digital age demands innovative methods to understand the pulse of your customers. Going forth, I will pen down some of the best creative ideas for businesses who wish to enhance their customer’s service experience. Continue reading
When it comes to investment, most of us are often confused. Sometimes without delving deep we readily accept the proposals or investment scheme suggested by our agents or financial planners ignoring its long term effects. It’s only after a few years we realize whether the investment idea was right or wrong. But by then it would be late.
Honestly speaking, not any investment is bad or good per se. However, it’s extremely essential that every prudent investor should thoroughly get aware about the specialized terminology used in stock market. Continue reading
Obviously, no one would like to spoil his or her Valentine’s Day celebration. But quite often, people make their romantic date a spoilt one out of too much excitement or anxiety. The best way to move forward and enjoy your romantic date is to stay calm and present yourself well. Whether you are a girl or boy, your etiquette has to be up to mark to make this day more meaningful in your life.
Proper body language and table manners are the two necessary cornerstones of human behavior. The way you behave reflects a lot about your persona. Here are some of the important etiquettes for Valentine’s Day that you must know;
Don’t be rude: Your behavior should be calm and polite when you are on a date with your loved one. Whether you like or dislike the conversation, take it lightly and don’t show it off. After the Valentine’s Day, you can politely inform him or her whether it was meaningful for you or not.
Conversation should be significant: While on a romantic date, always remember that religion and politics are the two subjects that you must not talk about. Always carry a meaningful and good conversation with one another to keep it engaging and interesting.
Clean Clothes: Sparkling and clean clothes are the basic etiquette that everyone should maintain on their Valentine dates. In fact, it is your dress that will grab the attention of your loved one first, in other words, a dress can be make or break factor for your romantic relationship. Keep it sexy, stylish and clean.
On time: A Valentine’s Day celebration is the moment to make your loved one feel special; so don’t do something which could completely shatter a dream even before you see it. Hence, you should be more punctual and reach to the venue on time. Girls are particularly fond of punctual man who knows the value of time.
No Interruption: It is an essential etiquette that you allow your sweetheart to carry on her discussion without any break. Of course, there is a more polite way of doing so. Whether you agree or disagree, you shouldn’t interrupt her when she is speaking something. You can simply speak out when she has completed her statement.
Attractive footwear: It is quite known that a man is best known by the shoes he wears. Hence, when you are celebrating romantic date with your dream girl – make her feel special. Your attractive shoes make you look more charming and handsome. For girls, don’t forget to put on stylish heel to raise your oomph factor.
Compliments are never enough: There is certainly some magic in compliments. When both of you look forward to start a new relationship on Valentine’s Day, keep complimenting each other not only for your stylish and costly outfits but for each other’s smile and intrinsic qualities too.
Fingernails: It is essential for couples to keep a well trimmed nails. So before you go for a Valentine’s Day celebration at an exotic restaurant near your vicinity make sure that you have properly done your pedicure and manicure.
Every year, when Valentine’s Day is round the corner, love birds think of so many things to gift each other, but rarely people notice about gifting their sweetheart with financial asset on this day. Common guys! Enough with flowers and teddy bears. If you are really concerned about the future about your valentine, then shower her with financial assets she can bank upon.
This year, let your presents win her heart instantly. No you don’t have to throng to shopping malls and gift corners to buy costly and beautiful gifts for her rather I suggest you to straightaway go to a reputed financial planner and prudently plan something for both of you.
Here are a few financial assets that you can offer him or her on Valentine’s Day.
Saving Bank Account: It’s always a better option to start your financial planning with a saving bank account in case you don’t have one. Well, I’m damn sure your valentine won’t mind if you simply take her or him to a nearby bank branch and open a new account. It’s often said that bank is the basis for savings and investment.
IRA contributions: Over the last few years, youths’ interest towards IRA is certainly diminishing. I would rather advice you to draw a cheque for her with specific amount while prompting her to invest in the IRA for future provision. Certainly, she won’t disappoint you and will happily contribute the gift cheque to IRA.
Shares and Stock: Go to your share broker and open a new demat account for him or her. While choosing shares, I suggest you to go for the shares and stock of blue-chip companies so you won’t have to worry about capital losses.
Fixed Deposit: Gifting a cheque for the purpose of opening a new fixed deposit account for her is the perfect gift for your valentine this year. Unlike shares and stocks, the capital investment in the fixed deposit stays safe and secured. Also, an investor earns a predetermined sum after the end of certain period with interest as well.
Credit card: Gifting your credit card to her is the sweetest way of saying I trust you without speaking any word. This Valentine day, gift your credit card to her and let your sweetheart use the card the way she wants to. I guarantee she will certainly like this idea.
Mutual Funds: Well, not everyone has the investment acumen. I would rather suggest you to invest in mutual fund which is relatively safer and secured than the share markets. The rate of interest earns in mutual funds is comparatively higher than what the banks pay on Fixed Deposit. To a certain extent you investment is safe in mutual funds because fund managers will manage your portfolio for investment and they are highly expert in financial knowledge.
General Insurance: How about gifting him or her with general insurance cover for important products such as car, AC and other costly products. Well this might seem out of box idea but to be sure if your valentine happens to be your life partner then idea is brighter one..
Life Insurance: Finally, making herself nominee to your life insurance is the best gift you can offer to your valentine. Obviously, you won’t like to see your family and spouse suffers in case of any unforeseen events. Though, it is in no way look like a valentine gift but it is something more than that. In short, it reflects your love, affection and concerns for your spouse and family.
Many say marriage is the end of love. Contrarily, I believe it is only the beginning of an endearing journey that two loving souls promised to take alongside each other. What better moment to celebrate the same than the Valentine’s Day?
What separates the living planet earth from the rest of the others is the very presence of love. No doubt, if we are born to this earth as humans then definitely each one of us is entitled to feel love in its true colors. For all those couples who are running short of ideas to celebrate this D-day after marriage, here are few important tips to enjoy the occasion to its fullest.
1) Date at Your Garden: Have you ever wished to feel that magic of love so close to trees, plants, grass and flowers? If you haven’t experienced it until now, then do it this Valentine’s Day with your partner. Simply decorate your garden with all the lovely things such as balloons, candles and toys. Now place a table and two chairs to enjoy whatever you wish to eat on that day. Isn’t it a brilliant idea?
2) Love Letter: Forget mobiles and computers. Enjoy the simplicity of life where you convey your feelings for your spouse with a romantic love letter citing him or her how important he or she is in your life.
3) Cooking Together: Someone has said it right that the way to heart goes through good food. There could be nothing more wonderful than you two cook some brilliant dishes for each other and family as a whole. Also don’t forget to prepare one scrumptious dessert for each other so as to feel little more cozy and romantic on this day.
4) Love at Workplace: While many may feel it little awkward but love knows no restrictions. Visit your wife’s office and read a romantic poem while presenting her with a bouquet of freshly plucked red roses in front of her colleagues. Her cheeks would glow in pink with blush, but from inside she feels proud of you. I can assure you that this is going to be your best Valentine’s Day. After all, it is always a better choice to express your love than to keep it hidden inside hearts.
5) Day of Kisses: Love is innocent. It doesn’t know what is right or long. Let this Valentine’s Day be little more surprising and nagging to some extent. Wake up your husband with a kiss and also welcome him in the evening with a sweet kiss as he returns home after hard day’s work. This will certainly turn him on and don’t surprise to find yourself inside his lap.
6) Watch romantic Movies Together: Spending time together on Valentine’s Day is the best moment to cherish forever. Enjoy the moment when both of you are sitting in the same couch watching a lovely film together and experiencing those cozy moments together.
7) Heart Candies: Little things have huge relevance. It will be an amazing idea if the couples share love candies with each other. It’s going to be more awesome if the couple hides heart-shaped candies inside each other’s pillows, shoes and dress pocket.
8) Candle Light dinner: This is the most classic style of celebrating the Valentine’s Day. Take her to an exotic restaurant and relish the candle light dinner. It doesn’t matter whether you are married or not because what matters is the existence of affection and love feeling for one another.
9) Go for shopping: Take your wife to nearby shopping malls and ask her to purchase whatever she wishes to. Women are inherently shopaholic and it will make her feel immensely happy and pleasant.
10) Sweet Gifts: During Valentine’s Day, gifts are in high demand. How about presenting her with a sweet teddy bear, chocolates, flowers and a photo album with you and your wife’s picture in it? She will certainly love it.
Reality is stranger than fiction and Valentine’s Day proves it right every time. More you peep into the history of Valentine’s Day more thrilled and stunned you feel. There are a lot of urban legends that describe how the day became so much popular and important for everyone around.
Honestly speaking, people celebrate the day to commemorate the significance of love in human life while emphasizing the contribution to Saint Valentines who made it an occasion to celebrate love while sacrificing his own. But the question arises here that who was St. Valentine and how the history of Valentine’s Day celebration began?
The origin of Valentine’s Day
1) Valentine’s Day in Literature: The credit for popularizing this day to a global scale goes to the legendary litterateurs William Shakespeare and Geoffrey Chaucer. These two literary stalwarts left an indelible mark in their works citing the relevance of Valentine’s Day. According to Henry Angar Kelly, the writer of Chaucer and the Cult of Saint Valentine, there is a considerable of link between Valentine’s Day and romance. Chaucer also astutely described a poem in his time describing the engagement of England’s Richard II and Anne of Bohemai. You can also get a lot of Valentine’s Day reference in William Shakespeare’s work.
2) St. Valentine’s Battle for Love: Another legend says that long ago, during the rule of wicked Roman emperor Claudius II, who drew flak from the people for his strong opposition to love, the Saint Valentine rose against him while championing the cause of love. Frustrated due to emperor’s strict order of no-marriage for soldieries, the saint started organizing marriages for them clandestinely but eventually he was caught and executed by the Roman emperor. Since that day, people started celebrating the occasion in memory of Saint Valentine.
3) Valentine’s Day Card Exchange: Some people say that the tradition of exchanging Valentine’s Day among each other began in the year 1700 AD in the US. Esther A Howland was the first woman who officially initiated the concept of sharing Valentine’s Day cards and other gifts with some romantic lines in them among the cupids. She was also known as the mother of the Valentine because she made it a viral tradition for the remaining few centuries together.
4) Valentine’s Day celebration in Great Britain: Though historically it is said that like the USA, the Valentine’s Day is also celebrated in the UK since 1700 AD. It was only during the later years of 18th century people stated sending small tokens of love or notes describing their affectionate feelings for one another. The same convention later turned into emails or SMS in the 21st century with massive improvement in technology.
5) Popular legend: One more legendary tale states that it was imprisoned Saint Valentine who wrote a letter to a little girl (believed to be a jailor’s daughter) before his execution and mentioned “from your valentine” while describing his love for that girl. These three words would become immortal in the coming years as more and more people started using these three words in their greetings that they send to their soulmate. Also, it is often said that Valentine’s Day is celebrated in loving memory of that Saint and his heroic to fight back against the tyranny of the roman emperor in those days.