So, this Valentine’s Day is the most significant day of your life, as you are ready to go on your first date with your beloved one. Obviously, those butterflies in the stomach and the visuals of sun, moon and stars are not letting you sleep. Don’t worry, it’s quite natural.
You have kept the romantic feeling deeper inside the heart for the last so many days and now is the time to reveal those special feelings to your soul mate. But people often end up making their first date a disastrous one out of too much excitement and confusion. So it is advisable to keep your emotions under control.
Here is the list of Top 10 things to consider for making your romantic date special.
1) Proper Location: It is important that you celebrate your first date at an exotic location. You can choose a fantastic restaurant for that purpose. If you manage to have candle-light dinner then it would be awesome.
2) Manners: Always follow the manners. You should come on time at the venue. Even late for a few minutes can completely spoil the mood of your partner. The mutual exchange of gifts between the couple is also a well known trend on this day.
3) Rules for Boys: It’s your responsibility to take your soul mate to the venue by car ride. You should also be well groomed. Preferably, a man should wear light-colored shirt and dark pant with an attractive tie and well combed hair.
4) Rules for Girls: You should don a stunning outfit on the day of date, preferably a long white gown or a mesmerizing clean top and skirt. Use light make up because heavy makeup could just hide your inner beauty. Be on time and don’t forget to keep that charming smile with yourself as you go on to experience the first date of your life.
5) Conversation: When you are on your first date always make sure that both of you carry a sweet conversation that goes on and on. Certain topics such as Politics, Sex, Past Relationship and your work are strict no-no on this day. Instead you can enjoy listening to each other’s song, talk about each other’s hobbies, your likes and dislikes and so on.
6) Complements: It is well known that complements are never enough for girls, but the boy must complement her girl with flowery words instead of using the same repeated words such as beautiful, lovely, etc. You can use the words such as adorable, appealing, and astonishing. From view points of girls, she must avoid saying harsh words to her partner particularly that relate to his job and income.
7) Dance: This is the moment. Live it fully. Once your dinner is complete, the boy should lend his hand forward and ask her girl to dance. You should enjoy each other’s company for the next few minutes without uttering a word. During those moments let your chant more than the mouth. Certainly, this will bring smiles on your faces.
8) Eye Contact: This has always been a subject of debates. Many people believe in not making direct eye-contact with his girl friend considering it might be out of etiquette. While a girl doesn’t stare her boyfriend’s eyes to demonstrate her shyness. However, there is no need to fear, the first date is almost like a blooming flower when your love blooms inside the heart. Hence, you should continue making eye contact with each other on your date.
9) Good Bye Kiss: At the time of saying sayonara don’t miss the moment. When you are about to say good bye simply kiss each other’s forehead and say good bye waving your hand.
10) Keep The Friendship: Whether you like each other or not after the first meet, but carry on the friendship. He or she might have failed to fulfill your expectation of him or her, but keep your friendship continues. At the end of the day, you haven’t been made for each other but still you can be each other’s best friend.