On Valentine’s Day, we love to visit restaurant and munch some absolutely delicious dishes with our loved ones. The same routine is followed almost everywhere. But preparing a lip-smacking recipe at home makes the occasion special on this day.
Cooking has always been considered as a special art that requires the essence of both creativity and affection. No dish can be prepared without adding these two elements. On Valentine’s Day, it is indeed a special and memorable moment when you offer a relishing and tasty dish to your soul-mate that you prepare with your own hand.
I can guarantee that these recipes will be more exotic and tastier than the ones that you enjoy at restaurants and food joints.
1) Chocolate Soufflé: This recipe can be easily prepared with cocoa, butter and eggs. It will take less than 1 hour to get it ready. Don’t forget to serve the dish with custard sauce. Your partner would definitely fall in love with the dish.
2) Love Heart Cupcakes: It is the most popular dish to celebrate the magnificence of Valentine’s Day. Put these heart-shaped cakes on a colorful plate. You will enjoy the flavor and taste of this amazing dish. It is the perfect dish to offer to your valentine on this day.
3) Cauliflower Steaks: This is an extremely yummy dish. It is one of the most delicious cauliflower recipes that you have ever come across. While preparing the dish don’t forget to add crushed ginger and cumin in it. It makes this recipe all the more special.
4) Oysters with Champagne Sauce: It takes less than a half-an-hour to complete the dish. Cream, salt, oysters and champagne are the important ingredients that you need while making it. The scrumptious oysters will melt both of your hearts.
5) Strawberry Love Heart Sponge Cakes: Cheese, Cream and fresh strawberries are the major elements that are required to make the dish. Believe me; you can easily prepare the dish at your home without any difficulty. The flavor of the strawberry and its pink color will turn you more romantic on this day.
6) Crisp Roasted Duck: If you wish to eat a delicious non-vegetarian dish on Valentine’s Day, than you can’t miss it out. It takes just a couple of hours to make this dish. A long duck or Pekin, salt and black pepper are all that you require.
7) Spaghetti Special with spinach: It is one of the dishes that fill your stomach and heart at the same time. It has high nutritional values as well. Add Meyer Lemon, Hazelnuts and Mascarpone and get a beautiful dish on this day.
8) Pappardelle with Mushrooms: When you decide to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style, then Mushroom will be the perfect choice. Yes, Pappardelle with Mushroom makes an awesome dish. It’s healthy, delicious and unique as well.
9) Pineapple Salmon: The process to prepare this recipe is really very simple. All you need – salmon fish, pineapple juice and soya sauce. I can bet that the flavor of the salmon soaked in pineapple juice will let your taste bud feel the ecstasy, and you will feel more hungry than ever.
10) Chicken with Lemon Potatoes: It will hardly take an hour to complete the dish. It is indeed an amazing dish that is extremely popular worldwide. It will win both of your hearts as well. Basil, lemon zest and butter are some of the essential ingredients needed to make the recipe. You can definitely prepare this dish to celebrate this auspicious day in grand style.